Wednesday, October 14, 2015

TED BAKER A/W 2015 FASHION SHOW


Since it's a public holiday today and I have not been updating my blog for so long, let me just write about Ted Baker's fashion show that I attended last week. Actually if you follow my Instagram, you will know that I have been attending events after events for the past 2 months and also having meetings on different projects. It's always great to work with different brands and this time it's great that I could be dress up in Ted Baker to attend their A/W 2015 fashion show at Pavilion. 



Ted Baker "Curiosities" A/W 2015 theme led invited guests wondered into a world of curiosities with the sights of botanical curations as Ted’s AW15 collection peeks inquisitiveness.The models strut the botanical runway which was inspired by the palettes of the collection in rich burgundy, deep dark reds and earthy greens that evolve into burnt orange and the lightest touch of pastels.






 Gents, were spotted with painterly florals and jacquards on knits, polo collars, and statement blazers while Womenswear prints caused a spectacle of romance and radiance of gaze as layer upon layer of decadent blooms. Ted explores treasures from days gone by with 60s and 70s-inspired swing back coats and structured tunic dresses in touchable luxe fabrics.

After enjoying the fashion show, definitely it's time to just stroll around the store to check out their latest collection, enjoy a sip of champagne and of course taking pictures with friends!





  
 So since I'm all dress up and styled by yours truly, of course must take nice outfit pictures. To me, if you look good but do not have a picture as prove then it's a waste of time looking good. LOL...





Nothing goes wrong when a man wears dark tone suits, because it makes you look dapper and sometimes maybe smarter. Haha... It's simple to style when it comes to a two piece suit, but sometimes I won't go for the simple way. LOL... So for this look, I opt for a dark royal blue knitted sweater that compliment the outer layer but still creating a contrast. In order to have the whole look more formal, I matched a floral print collar shirt inside to have that attraction and also they say collars are the key of a formal style.





Full outfit from Ted Baker
Shoes from Pedro

1 comment:

  1. Brian 哥哥..
    很棒哦。。
    很喜歡你穿的這套服裝..
    超帥的.😁

    ReplyDelete

Counting Since 2012