Friday, May 15, 2015

Having fun with my new Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside

Acer might not be an unfamiliar name to tech lovers, but to me it’s also a name that I have known long time ago. Acer laptop is the first laptop that I bought and it has been with me throughout my uni life. I’m glad that Acer has been innovating and improving these few years to cater towards the new generation and keeping up with trend. Just recently, I was invited to the launch of their latest hybrid laptop/tablet, Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside in conjunction with the new opening of Acer Concept Store at Quill City Mall on 28th April 2014. It was also great to meet familiar faces during the event!

 Akbar Azman, a friend that always take awesome and consistent Instagram pictures. 

 Qismina looking so petite standing in between us. LOL

 Influencers and bloggers that attended the launching event. From left: Brian See, Qismina, Akbar Azman, ElecherLee, Chenelle Wen and Yang Bao Bei

During the launch, I was one of the first few to actually tour their newly opened concept store at Quill City Mall and also of course to witness the launch of Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside. I was so eager to feel and play with the hybrid laptop/tablet and realize that with the New Generation “Acer Snap Hinge 2”, it advanced the switch between 4 modes - Display, Tent, Laptop and Tablet. This means I could angle it in any way I like and also detached the screen and use it as a tablet.








The Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside is not just versatile on the notebook mode, it is also actually very versatile in fashion too. It comes with multiple eye catching colours from Shark Grey, Peacock Blue, Moonstone White and Coral Red that suits any lifestyle. If you are a more loud and daring person, then the Magenta Pink that will be launching in June will be your best choice of colour!



 
So I have been playing with the Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside for these few days and I just can’t leave it behind me. LOL… It’s so light and convenient for me to bring out during my casual outing with friends especially for me to update my blog when I’m café hoping around. The contemporary design and sophisticated textile pattern on the top cover and underside creates an elegant look that is so fashionable. The cover also has better durability in preventing scratches and dirts, so no worries for me if there is any coffee stain on it. No one can see it! Hahahha… 
 


 
Another awesome feature that I like so much about this Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside is the long lasting battery hour. Hahha…. Battery life up to 12 hours, which means I can watch my drama all day err day outside without worrying that my tablet will die on me when it hits the drama climax! LOL… This hybrid laptop/tablet is not just for fun and entertainment; it could also help me on serious work because it comes with a one year subscription to Office 365. So drafting proposal for my work, blogging and planning my schedule is not a problem at all. I know that all of us will have many private information and data saved in our laptop, so luckily with Acer SwitchLock™ our privacy is securely protected when we pair the pad and dock to enjoy greater data protection when using the dock’s hard drive.

 
Social media, dramas and games has become so important in our daily life that we just can’t live without all the gadgets! My mum will always nag about me looking at the tablet for too long and how it will damage my eye sight. It’s actually true but now with Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside tablet, I will just answer her that the build in Acer BluelightShield™ can be enabled to reduce the blue-light emission to protect users’ eyes. So no eye damage = more games more drama! Hahaha….



So guess I have been talking too much about how fun and useful it is to use this laptop/tablet, and I would also hope that one of you could get a chance to win this home and experience it! Acer Malaysia Facebook Page will be giving away 2 units of Acer Aspire Switch 10 E powered by Intel Inside from the 30th April- 30th May 2015 (total of 5 weeks). Just stay tuned at their Facebook page every week, follow the instruction and you could just stand a chance winning a unit home! Wait no more! Head over to Acer Malaysia Facebook Page now! Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012