Thursday, April 30, 2015

Q-Switched Lasers @ DRx Clinic Malaysia

I’m not trying to brag but whenever I go for an event or meeting new friends, people will definitely compliment my skin and say that I look very flawless. I must say that drinking enough water and getting enough sleep is one of the important elements, but one secret towards my skin is also because of my trusted skincare clinic DRx. I have been using their products for the past 3 months and I could see effective results on my skin especially less breakouts. I have also tried their Essential Facial Plus which successfully got rid of all my stubborn blackheads. So after consulting Dr.Teh from DRx Clinic Mid Valley, she suggested that I could try Q-Switched Lasers. When I heard the word laser, I was actually quite scared because I thought that it’s usually only for serious acne scars and it will hurt a lot. But after Dr.Teh explanation, there are actually many types of laser and this Q-Switched Lasers are used to treat pigmentation and also to help skin look brighter.



Dr.Teh will always explain the procedure of the treatment before starting and this actually will help me understand more and also make me less worry. I’m always rest assured about the treatment because I know what’s gonna happen and how my skin will be after the treatment. So I went in 30 minutes earlier before to put on numbing cream on my face. Dr.Teh did mention that there will be some ticklish sensation during the treatment, so if you have low tolerance towards pain you could put on the numbing cream. She also said that some people do not need the numbing cream because they don’t feel anything. Since this is my first time and I’m a bit afraid, I just say “put only put only!” Just in case! Hahhaha… 





 

So before starting, the nurse helps me to apply the numbing cream on my whole face and left it on for 30 minutes. After cleaning the numbing cream from my face, my whole face felt so stiff and numb, I think you can slap me and I don’t feel anything. LOL…. 

 
I know this looks very funny! Hahaha… Who do I look like? I actually did not know that there were two metal thing on my eyes until I saw this picture, and I look like Ultraman! Don’t you think so? LOL… 




Okay, serious liao! Doctor want to start laser my face liao. Hahhaa.. So I was actually still a bit afraid before it started, but Dr.Teh started very carefully and professionally. She will let me know when she will start the laser and which part she is lasering, she will also be very concern if I feel any pain. Surprisingly she is correct, there is NO pain at all! She is not using the Star Wars lightsaber to laser my face, so actually there is no pain at all! Nothing to worry guys! LOL… Maybe just some ticklish sensation and I think it was so senseless that I even fell asleep during the treatment. You could see a few pictures that I look unconscious, actually I’m just asleep. Wtf! Hahaha…

You might be wondering how this laser treatment can get rid of pigmentation and make my skin look brighter? Actually Q-Switched Laser is one of the most technologically advanced lasers that are FDA approved for the removal of both superficial and deep hyper-pigmented conditions. The device delivers clinical laser quickly with intense energy. The laser pulse is absorbed by melanin, thus breaking down the pigments into smaller fragments and eliminated by the body’s natural lymphatic system. It is an effective tool for pigmentation treatment and also for facial rejuvenation, to minimize pores and decrease the appearance of fine lines and even out skin tone.



 
After the treatment, your skin might experience a little bit of reddish or the pigmented area to be a bit darker. Don’t worry because it’s absolutely normal and it will start to fade away after a few days. By then, your skin will look like snow white and shine brighter than a diamond! Hahaha.. Damn kua jiong! But it’s true la, after the laser treatment my skin really looks brighter and those acne spot really disappear already. Of course to maintain good skin, I will always replenish my skincare products and use it consistently. Luckily I found this clinic that takes good acre of my complexion so that I could always shine in front of the camera. Hehe :)
For my readers, quote " Brian See Free Consultation " to enjoy 3 Free Professional Skin Analysis from 1 May – 31 May ’15!
 No. 43-G The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 KL 
+60322841088 

Plaza Damas, N-1-1, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1 
+60362013088

 


2 comments:

  1. VLCC provides a state-of-the-art laser treatment for permanent hair removal, skin rejuvenation and acne for both men and women which are approved by FDA. Laser Treatment for Skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. VLCC provides a state-of-the-art laser treatment for permanent hair removal, skin rejuvenation and acne for both men and women which are approved by FDA. Laser Treatment

    ReplyDelete

Counting Since 2012