Friday, March 27, 2015

Coach SS15 X Glam Cool Americana @ Pavilion Pitstop 2015


Oh gosh! I'm so sleepy now but I just wanted to update my blog on the event I went on Wednesday. So busy for this week going for meeting, fitting and attending fashion shows. When there is fashion week, there will definitely be many fashion shows going on. So I just attended Coach Spring/Summer 2015 collection fashion show at Pavilion in collaboration with Glam magazine Malaysia. 



Just look at crowd! The store is packed with distinctive guests, VIPs, celebrities and also bloggers and media. Before the fashion show, guest were served with drinks and finger foods in store to have an exclusive preview of Coach SS15 latest collection from bags to clothes. 




There are a series of bags from their classics to the latest swagger and mini swagger handbag which comes in many different colours and the metallic ones totally caught my attention. For this season, Stuart Vevers designed Dakota bags, mini sling bags to tote bags with bright colours, fun prints and metallic leather. What's more interesting about this season's collection is the collaboration with Californian artist and animator Gary Baseman on the quirky, youthful and playful twist. Let me show you what I'm talking about!





Can you just see how Coach and Gary Baseman included a series of darkly playful “creatures” in their collection, and I must say that I think they look really cute popping out from all the pastel bags and leather jackets. Coach have slowly shifted and also expand their target audience to a more youthful and youngster crowd.







Stuart Vevers did not just stop there with the cartoon creatures, he also included synthetic fur fluff parkas, bold leopard prints, metallic pastel leather clogs and also 70's inspired shinny leather mini skirts. 


 Choosing choosing... and I still love all the collection with Gary Baseman cartoon. It's so cute la! 


 Miss Kittie Yiyi showing her sexy back, so I just pretend to be a passerby. LOL

 You can see that everyone beside me is so busy, but I'm just having my sweet time taking pictures. Hahhaha....

 So nice of Coach giving me cute gifts. Love the leather cover journal and custom made leather tag! Leather always smells good. lol...wtf! 

Jacket and Bag: Coach
Sweater and Pants: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012