Saturday, February 14, 2015

ESSENTIAL FACIAL PLUS AT DRX CLINIC MALAYSIA


CNY is just in less than one week and are you guys all ready for the ang pao and nice food? I think when I get older, I'm not as excited like when I was young about CNY. It seems like another normal day for me just that it's good that I could meet up with relatives and have more family bonding time. So since CNY is around the corner, I went to DRx Clinic the other day to replenish my skin care product. I have been using their products for a month now ( I blogged about what product I'm using HERE) and I'm very satisfied that my skin condition looks much more better with pores smaller and my skin is more glowing. Not just their foaming cleanser and toner are my daily essential, there are actually two more products which are my favourite. 



Taa-daa! The two products that I cannot live without-DRx Hydrator and Max-C! After using them for a month, I really feel that whenever I apply it on my face, my face is so hydrated from inside out and the Vitamin C that is supplied from Max-C is rejuvenating my skin to be more healthy and brighter. I guess always doing shooting with flashlight and make up on my face, I should really not stress my skin too much but pamper it more with DRx products and treatment. So recently, I also went to DRx Clinic Mid Valley branch to try my very first Essential Facial Plus treatment. 


BOO! Did I scare you guys? LOL... It's not Halloween yet but this mask is just part of the facial. The facial is around 90mins and it starts with Ultrasonic Cleansing, an Ultrasound device is used to eliminate dead cells from the skin surface while dislodging debris, oil and impurities embedded in pores. After that an ultrasound device will be employed to deliver different types of vitamin into the skin for various benefits. The vitamins that are delivered into the skin are stated as below:
  • PG Vitamin A
    Reduces wrinkles, improves skin texture and reverses signs of photo-aging for an overall clearer skin tone.
  • PG Vitamin C
    Stimulates the production of collagen in the dermis for firmer, smoother and younger looking skin. It is also known to produce an overall skin lightening effect.
  • PG Compound E
    Replaces essential nutrients and other substances in the skin that has depleted with time to reverse many of the visible signs of skin aging.
 

Essential Facial Plus has this special procedure call Microdermabrasion where a specialized machine with a diamond tipped handpiece aids in buffing away all the dull superficial layer of the skin. This process improves the penetration of skin nutrients that are subsequently delivered. It also enhance the skin renewal process to reveal younger, brighter and smoother looking skin. Lastly the program ends with a soothing and nourishing therapeutic mask selected according to the skin conditions of each individual as posted like the picture above.



My skin feels so flawless and fresh after using their treatments and products, and I will definitely go back more for their facial treatment. To have a good skin is to use the correct product. So don't hesitate to visit DRx Clinic for 3 times FREE consultation when you just quote my name "BRIAN SEE".

 No. 43-G The Boulevard, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra 59200 KL 
+60322841088 

Plaza Damas, N-1-1, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1 
+60362013088



No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012