Friday, January 9, 2015

OLD LOVE, NEW LOVE


So happy and excited because I'm going to Bangkok tomorrow! Although it's not my first time, but this time I'm going with my family and I miss the food (mango sticky rice, tomyam...etc) and of course shopping time for cheap clothes. Hahahahha... I think the main purpose of holiday for me is to eat and shop. That's the only two things that I'm concern whenever I travel. LOL... So a new year does not fade my love towards denim because I can guarantee it will be something that I will still wear 10 years down the road. But my new love towards long outer wear has grown stronger just like this how I style this denim jacket. Denim emphasizes on the whole rugged look, but with the ripped details and layering from inside out, it transforms the whole outfit to a more stylish street look.





Denim jacket from Mens Wardrobe
Boots from Dr.Martens

For any advertorial post, please email to mrbriansee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012