Sunday, January 18, 2015

CELEBRITY LIFESTYLE @ CELEBRITY FITNESS MALAYSIA


Healthy lifestyle is indeed something very important and one of my resolutions for 2015 is to stay healthy and to stay fit. If you do follow my Instagram you will know that I hit the gym sometimes and for me, the most basic method to stay healthy and in shape is to exercise. I know many people that are very lazy to exercise (I'm actually on of them) but I will just force myself to hit the gym at least 3 times a week just to sweat or train some muscle. I don't really aim to have those big muscular body but at least be lean or have some muscle definition. Since I applied for all club membership at Celebrity Fitness, it's actually quite convenient for me to go to the gym to work out because they have so many outlets within klang valley. Most importantly all outlets equipments and facilities are about the same so there is no worry that I can't finish my full routine workout. I have actually been a member at Celebrity Fitness for a year and they do really provide great services and also comfortable environment.



I would say that working out at Celebrity Fitness is very free and easy, because they have the machine workout area, the free weights area, an empty space for warm up and cardio exercise, cycling machines and most importantly the toilet is clean. The toilet is fully equipped with shampoo, soap, hot water, towel and also hair dryer which make it perfect after a sweaty workout. So I know some of you will think that since you have no intention to build muscle why hit the gym right? Then you are wrong! Going to the gym actually is not just to have muscle but as I mentioned it's also a way for a healthy lifestyle.



If you are not the kind of person that aim to have muscle, Celebrity Fitness actually also provide many different classes for you to move your body and sweat it out. They have the aerobics studio where they provide classes like Zumba, Core Exercise, Line Dance, Body Combat, Fun Aerobic and many more. They also have the yoga studio where they have professional instructor to guide you from beginner stage of Yoga, but if you like more extreme exercise they also have the cycling studio for cycling classes. I actually participated a few type of classes from the aerobics studio classes and I can tell you it's totally exhausting! If you want to burn fats in a fun way, their classes is definitely for you. It's very fun to move and dance but at the same time it's also a very good type of exercise to burn fats and builds stamina. So actually hitting the gym is not just for guys or for people who want to build muscle, it's actually a place where you start a healthy lifestyle by exercising. According to research, there are many benefits of sweating and a few of them are it prevents cold and other infection and also get rid of toxic in our body by detoxing through sweat. So why not start a healthy celebrity lifestyle by checking out the nearest Celebrity Fitness outlet near you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012