Monday, December 1, 2014

HOOPFUL XMAS @ SUNWAY PYRAMID


I think I do not need to repeat on how much I love Christmas because I have already said it many times especially during this season. Christmas brings so much joy and fun, and one thing that I love most about Christmas is the decoration from different shopping mall. I still remember that there were times where I will go to each and every mall in Klang Valley to just take pictures with their Christmas decoration. Those days when I am still so free and easy. LOL... So thanks to ChurpChurp, I was invited to the launch of Sunway Pyramid Hoopful Christmas along with Audrey aka Fourfeetnine and Dennis Yin.






 Just looking at the picture then you will know that Sunway Pyramid Christmas decoration this year is filled with so much fun and colour! It is actually an extravagant circus themed Christmas happening at Sunway Pyramid featuring entertaining polar bears, vibrant hula hoops and stacks of colourful presents. It's definitely a Hoopful Christmas with hula hoops bears doing circus stunts around the concourse area. Sunway Pyramid will be also giving shoppers some holly jolly redemption gifts when they purchase a certain amount and one of the grand prizes is the all new Mazda2! So just drop by Sunway Pyramid soon and find out how to win and don't forget to take pictures with all the cute cute polar bears!


So this is what I wore to the launch. I could always relate Christmas season to white because of the pure white snow during this season although it's not something that you can see in Malaysia. So for this outfit I opt for a pure white jacket (my Christmas snowy jacket LOL) and to enhance the whole look I paired it with a marble print t-shirt inside. I really love this marble print because it creates a contrast on the tone which stands out from the white jacket.








White jacket from Mens Wardrobe
Marble print Tee from Topman





For any advertorial post, please email to mrbriansee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012