Saturday, November 8, 2014

SLEEK WHITE


Going monochrome is basically the most simple and easy way to match an outfit. Dealing with all my assignments and the lack of sleep that I am encountering, going simple on my daily outfit has been my priority. When you have not much sleep and not much time to plan your following day outfit, I think going black and white is the safest. Not just going simple on colours, I'm also enjoying going simple overall. Like how I matched this outfit, a simple sleeveless white shirt paired with my black leather pants and not overwhelming it by just accessorizing it with one necklace. Clean and simple look which is also suitable for a "#lackofsleep" and "#notenoughtimetothinkwhattowear" day. LOL








Sleeveless shirt from Mens Wardrobe
Pants from Zara





For any advertorial post, please email to mrbriansee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012