Sunday, November 2, 2014

PLAYING STRIPES


Guess I'm loving how short pants is so comfortable and it's me in another short pants outfit. LOL... It's amazing how something could change on what we think, and it's also amazing on how fashion could be so sporty and fresh! Sometimes I love matching different elements in an outfit to create the contrast, but having a few similar elements could also create a cohesiveness for an entire look . Just like this outfit, what do you think is the similar element? Obviously it's STRIPES! Vertical or horizontal, it creates a smooth visual from my vertical stripes tee, to the white lining on my baseball jersey and also horizontal stripes on my socks. 











For any advertorial post, please email to mrbriansee@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012