Sunday, September 7, 2014

SUMMER BREAK @ REDANG ISLAND, MALAYSIA



Blue sea and blue sky, I think this is where summer belongs. It's really quick that summer is gonna end but luckily it was a relaxing summer break for me at Redang Island. So this short getaway to the beach is my second trip during my summer break ( my first trip I went to Taiwan ), and it's really a good place to escape from the busy city and just enjoy nature and summer at its best!




So it was just a 4D3N trip, and also my first time visiting Redang Island. I have Google and research pictures about this place and it was totally like so unrealistic that it was so nice. But landing on the island, it's just paradise! I have not seen such clear sea water in my life before. The sand was soft and white, the sea water was so clear that you could even see fishes swimming. So I stayed at Redang Beach Resort which is just facing the sea. It was a good resort with all meals included and also with snorkeling package.




Away from all the stress and hectic schedule, going to the beach and enjoying the sun is really a great satisfaction. It's just so mind calming going for a swim on a sunny day, reading a book by the beach or maybe playing some beach activities with your best friends. Just look at all the pictures, I think the water is even clearer than what we get from the pipe here in KL. Hahhaa...






Feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin, walking on soft sands that touch your feet, all worries will be washed away. There were no tight schedules during the trip, just enjoying my last summer break because I will be graduating end of this year, and working in the real world next year won't give you any summer break. LOL... So the main activity at Redang is snorkeling, and I have not tried before so I was very excited! We even went to the middle of the sea to snorkel and it was a memorable experience swimming with all the fishes just beside you. I even saw Nemo and Dory. Hahhaa... During the night time, there will be a beach party with music or you can just sit at a cafe, enjoy live music by performers and feel the sea breeze.

Blue definitely is a very calm colour and since everything is so blue here, my outfit surely blend in well enhancing the summer vibe.








When the place is so nice it's totally a plus in taking outfit pictures. I think this is my very first time enjoying taking pictures under the sun. LOL... Summer should also come with some fun and unique prints, so wearing this banana print bucket hat and bag definitely fits in this season perfectly!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012