Monday, July 7, 2014

Heli Lounge Bar @ Menara KH


How wonderful the world is if you can't see things clearly? 
I'm currently having my final exam, and just to let my brain have a short break from all the terms and definition, I decided to write a short blog post since I have been neglecting this space for quite some time already. LOL... So this is actually a throwback post as you can see later on my pictures because I still have colourful hair,because these pictures has also been neglected in my memory card that I even forgotten that I have went to this place. LOL...



So I found out this place which is actually a helipad, but at night it's open to public to enjoy the wonderful KL city scenery from top and enjoy a cup of cocktail. Heli Lounge Bar is located at Menara KH, Jalan Sultan Ismail and when the sun sets, it will be the perfect place for you to enjoy the orange sky and also looking at skyscraper glowing one by one bringing life and light to the whole city sky. Looking down to the busy traffic and the fast pace of city activities, I sometimes do realize that if you don't fight for your own opportunity, someone else will take it from you. Life is not as easy as I thought when I was a kid, life is full of competition, challenges and of course obstacles. But as long as we know what is our objective, what we are doing is right, we should never miss a chance in achieving what we wanted or what we dreamed of since young. Not only growing up and looking at things more clearly will let you see the true colours of the society, it will also be a way of learning and being stronger!  

OK! I guess too much theory of life, I shall just end this post with some OOTD pictures that I took at the helipad and surprisingly the outcome was amazing! I feel like it's for some magazine photshoot! Hahahha #macamyes






Blazer and Shirt from mens_wardrobe




For any advertorial post, contact my FB page (Mr.Brian See)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012