Friday, May 23, 2014

TEETH WHITENING @ BEVERLY WILSHIRE DENTAL

Having a bright smile is very important as it is the best gift to your love ones and also to your enemies. LOL... So since smiling is so important , obviously dental care is also something that we should not ignore. I actually do not go to the dentist very often, or I could say that the last time I went was during my primary school time. OMG! Counting back the days maybe years, it has been ages since my last visit to the dentist. 

So recently when I was brushing my teeth, I realize that my teeth is actually quite yellowish and since then I was quite conscious to smile because I want to have white teeth like those actors in movies. Hahahhaa... And you know how awkward it is when you smile back to someone, the only thing they could see is your yellow teeth! Ewwww!! So by brushing your teeth daily is not enough to keep the yellow stains away, so I decided to have my teeth whiten.


I visited Beverly Wilshire Dental that was loacted at Jalan Tun Razak, and had some consultation from Dr Yoganjali which were very professional in giving me advice and what kind of treatment that should be done. So basically, the treatment that I did was scaling, polishing and also teeth whitening.  





I would say that this is the nicest dental clinic that I have visited in my life, with modern and highly technology equipment and luxurious ambience, you will just feel comfortable like home. Hahha... So Dr.Anjali started with scaling process which helps to removes the hard calculus which forms on your teeth which can't be removed just by brushing your teeth. So calculus is actually those yellow yellow thing that is hidden behind your teeth, which is cause by bacteria and also the food that we eat. You go take a mirror now and see, then you know what I'm saying. LOL... Scaling will remove trapped food and plaque containing millions of germs, which can cause tooth decay and gum disease. Scaling process have no pain, but it's just that the sound of the machine is very irritating, maybe next time I have to bring my earphone. Hahaha..wtf

So now here comes the teeth whitening part, and below pictures that is gonna be shown will totally ruin my image. Hahahaha...



Sorry la, I tried my best to take some picture that is not so kanasai, but with that thing in my mouth really very hard la. So when you doing teeth whitening, make sure people don't take your picture ok? See I sacrifice myself just to show you guys how it really looks like. Hahahha... So if you drink coffee or tea a alot, or if you smoke ( I don't smoke) it is easier that your teeth will have yellow stains because it's acidic and it could make your teeth more vulnerable. So next time go out yum cha just order ice water, no more teh ais or nice coffee art. Hahahhaha...WTF!! So you see the blue gel that is on my gums, it's actually a rubber dam to protect the gums so that the bleaching product will not affects the gums, if not teeth white gums also white. LOL...



After applying the bleaching product on my teeth, all I need to do is just to sit back on this comfortable massage chair, watch a movie while the light or laser is shone on my teeth to activate the chemical and to speed up the reaction of the whitening product so that the colour change can be achieved more quickly. So usually teeth whitening could make your teeth to have 3-4 shades whiter than before and could last around 1-2 years depends on your food intake and also if you are a smoker.The whole process took only around an hour because the dentist said that my teeth is getting too white. Hahhaa...

So here is the before and after picture, another picture that is quite disgusting but I also sacrifice just to show the results to you guys. LOL... 


So the above teeth is before (OBVIOUSLY!!) and the bottom pic is after. See!! There is such obvious difference after the treatment, and now my smile is as bright as diamond. HAHHAHA!! p/s: the tooth at the side is a sample, it's not my tooth. LOL



   So now I know how important it is to have clean and white teeth, because I could smile more confidently now. Yayy XD and I have good news to all my Taylorians friends!! 

"10% off on teeth whitening treatment for Taylors student (just flash your student card). Promotion starts from today till 31 July 2014."

Beverly Wilshire Dental 
Level 9, Dijaya Plaza, 
No 237, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400, Kuala Lumpur

Tel: +603 2118 2999                 
Email: enquiries@beverlywilshiredental.com

Business Hours: 
Monday to Saturday - 930-1800
Sundays and Public Holidays - By Appointment Only

 

 
 

27 comments:

  1. In some cases, you'll lean trays to require with you. you'll then place the bleaching gel within the trays and wear them reception for extra treatment, for more information click here teeth whitening palm beach gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like a very upscale dental clinic, Brian. It looks like they’ve used advanced dental equipment for your teeth whitening. And the improvement was impressive, considering that it has only been one session. Thank you for this review, and have a good day!

    Maricela Gauthier @ Dentist-Newport-Beach.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The post is very good and informative. Really liked the info. Keep up the good work.
    Teeth Whitening Dentist Danville VA

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it comes to visiting a dentist, I can’t even think of it. There are lots of myths that accompany dental practice, which to I admit that they are scaring. However, thanks to this post, I have learned so much. Getting a good dentist who charges reasonable pricing is sometimes a nightmare. Thanks to the medical tourism centre! It is such an incredible site.

    Milton Wilson @ A+ Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe once we get over our initial fear of the dentist, we will find that most dentists are nice. I have only had one bad experience and even then it was an orthodontist, not an actual dentist. So, either I've been lucky or the horror stories I've heard are largely exaggerated.

    Sharon Woods @ Fall Spark Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great information, love reading your blog. Great share!
    Dentist in Delhi, Best Orthodontist in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are so clear and more enough to give information about this teeth whitening technique. Its really a glad to be a part of it.

    Ipswich Orthodontics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really well documented! Somewhat futuristic. Looks like you had a great experience :)

    Theresa N | Lisle Dental Center

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post and i love it keep sharing thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's awesome someone is finally taking notice of our vet's and doing something to help them. I hope all goes well with these articles. More new information i will get after refer that post.

    Best Dental Clinic In Chennai | Best Dentists In Chennai | Dental Hospital In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on here again and again. Visit my link as well.. dentist Edmonton Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  12. we put stock in giving tender medications utilizing cutting edge innovation and effortless methodology.Teeth Whitening Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always keep your teeth clean and go for regular checkup with dentist to fight from oral diseases.
    dentist near Rockville MD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our Dental office is the best dental concentration in Markham and
    we are best association giving in Markham dental ace, Markham dental and dental experts in Markham.Markham Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very informative blog. Dentist North york With an amazing gathering of support staff, we guarantee our patients are smiling all through and after the treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The brilliant and gleaming teeth without a doubt increment the certainty level and additionally your persona.Markham Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  17. That seems like a very upscale dental clinic, familytreedental. It looks like they’ve used advanced dental equipment for your teeth whitening. And the improvement was impressive, considering that it has only been one session. North York Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow amazing i think these are the mistakes i have repeatedly doing when writing with the content. Especially by checking with the spelling i am spending much time. And some distractions likewise you are telling by checking with the email and so on. I hope it will be useful for me in future. Please keep update like this

    Invisalign Treatment In Chennai

    Best Dental Clinic In Annanagar

    ReplyDelete
  21. Informative post!! Thanks for sharing these ideas here. Will surely use them to teach my children about dental health. Couple of days ago my daughter was suffering from cavity pain so I took her to dentist Torrance who helped to heal pain and gave some precautions too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is really nice because it well informative for me and hope for others also keep it continued so that we can get benefits dental dubai. Really very helpfull!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is an awesome dentistry technology, but you are doing this at home, it can be difficult for you, you need to consult with the dentist about it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. They did a great job! Now it is time to practice better habits as you listed above. The easiest way to prevent staining in the future is to drink water or milk after eating or drinking something acidic so it can not only wash teeth but also to dilute the acidic substances left on there even after you swallow them. Keep them looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got your point which is very effective result for me. They really work fast and effective for teeth whitening. If here any subscription link i can go ahead and subscribe to get your latest updates.

    ReplyDelete

Counting Since 2012