Sunday, March 2, 2014

YELLOW MUSTARD


It's not time to talk about sandwiches, so mustard is not really what I wanna focus on now. Haha... Although I'm quite hungry now in the middle of the night, so I should stop thinking of food. LOL! But this mustard yellow knitted sweater is something to die for, even it's bloody hot here in Malaysia. *I can die for fashion*!! Hahahhaa..wtf! So guess when did I wore this outfit? The answer is.... during the first day of CNY!! OMG!! I know you guys sure feeling damn wtf that I'm only talking bout my CNY outfit now, but seriously I have not enough time to blog about it. So better late than nothing right? hehe :X





Before I start, I will really need to credit my lil brother for taking all these outfit pictures for me. It's his first time, so do pardon on all the inconsistent angles but I would say it's quite a good job for a first timer. Hahaha... So I know many people will go for the typical red colour on the first day of CNY, but for me I'm not that typical. LOL... I opted for this mustard yellow sweater (which is also a lucky colour, because it's "ong") and paired it with my three quarter loose pants. Loose pants has been a trend recently, but I like it because it's way more comfortable compare with a skinny jeans. Obviously! LOL... I do have something red too, which is my shoe. So perhaps typical is still in me huh! LOL


 Yellow Mustard Sweater from 黑街
Socks from 黑街




For any advertorial post, contact my FB page (Mr.Brian See)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012