Friday, March 28, 2014

NUFFNANG 7TH BRITHDAY BASH! #Nuffnangis007

It was Nuffnang 7th Birthday Bash last weekend and since I have just finish my internship, I decided to dye a new hair colour to attend this big event! So let me blog about my hair first and then only about Nuffnang birthday party ok? Hehe... If you do "stalk" me a lot, you will know that my hair was like kinda gold/blonde and boring. Hahahha.. I always love bright and loud colours, and I consider myself daring enough to try it at least once in my life. #YOLO HAHAHA..WTF! So since I was so bored with my previous hair colour and due to my 3 months internship, I just can't do anything but leave it as it is. But since internship has finished, I was wondering why not go bold again? 

I went to Number76 saloon (Mont Kiara branch) to dye my hair, and after a long consideration on what colour to choose, finally I had my decision. If you follow my Instagram or FB, I bet you know what colour I did. If not, let me reveal it now! Hahaha...





Tadaaa!! I'm loving my new colour so much!! Thanks to my hairstylist Jeddy Lim (remember to find him if you want to have nice hairstyle, LOL),  he came out with a 3 shades of tone which are blue based with highlight of purple and green. Another thing that I like about Number76 saloon is that they have this ultra sonic treatment from Japan that could make your hair feel so moisture and healthy after doing it. It's really as magical as Harry Potter's magic wand! LOL... I also did the tansan head spa which is to clean and wash your scalp. Using normal shampoo could not completely clean our scalp, and with the food intake and our own body condition, there will be dead skin and some people may faced oily scalp problem too. This treatment could help to clean and remove dirt and excessive oil on hair and to reset the condition of your scalp. So my hair is feeling so healthy and my scalp is feeling so clean. My whole head is so happy! HAHAHAHA! Crazy >< So with this hair colour, I bet you could spot me even from far. My family said that I look like a peacock, but I think that peacock is a very nice bird. *syok sendiri* At least not something like ostrich or crow la. LOL..WTF  
Number76 Mont' Kiara:
ADDRESS:E-0G-02, Block E, Plaza Mont' Kiara, 2 Jalan Kiara, Mont' Kiara 50480 Kuala Lumpur
TEL: +603 6203 5111/4111
EMAIL: info@76style.com
STORE HOURS: 9:30 - 19:00 (Closed on Monday)


*Cue James Bond music* Call me Bond, Brian Bond. Hahaha... So the theme for this year Nuffnang Birthday is James Bond: Lost in Amazon. To be frank, I do not really know much about James Bond and the idea of this theme is from the first James Bond movie, Dr.No (1962) when I have not even exist in this world. LOL. So the venue for this party is at Barbecue Garden, which is located just above KL Live. Since it's an outdoor event, and the theme is lost in amazon, I decided to wear something simple but with some tropical feel. No way I'm wearing suit and tie for an outdoor barbecue event, before I can catch the bad guy I already kena heatstroke. Hahhaha...


So for every James Bond movie, definitely there will be a sexy bond girl beside him. It's very lucky for me, because Brian Bond met many sexy bond girls. Hahaha...

 Povy Teng (think) that she is thhe sexiest bond girl. Hahahha #isthatapun 

 This is the high fashion bond girl. Lumi :)

 With Jessica, we are the bright hair colour Bond and Bond girl. Hahaha

 With Bobo and Audrey! Hottest Bond Mama? LOL

 Both of them look more like killer to me. LOL... Nana and Daphne :)

With Cherrie and Maggie :)


I think we can go make a new movie liao, this time with 6 bond girls. LOL... Lastly, I would like to wish Nuffnang a very Happy 7th Birthday and let us look forward for more successful and exciting years to come.









1 comment:

  1. There's a chance you are eligible for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

Counting Since 2012