Sunday, February 2, 2014

YADAH Bubble Deep Cleanser X YADAH Oh My Sun Block


So recently with my hectic and busy working life and seating in air-cond office for more than 8 hours everyday, my skin starts to create some problem for me. I really cannot be in an air condition environment for too long because it will dry up my skin and there is when my pimples will pop out. So since the current face wash that I'm using is not helping my skin a lot (I won't mention which brand.. Hahahha) I decided to try out a new brand to see if it could improve my skin condition. 

I went to a few pharmacy shops and also Google for some brands, and I found out this brand Yadah! Yadah is a range of skincare based on natural plant extracts like essential oils, floral water, barks and traditional herbs etc. that work in perfect harmony with the skin. The gentle yet effective formulas are 100% free from artificial colouring, preservatives, mineral oil, sulphate and do not contain animal extracts of any kind. They are most suitable for young skin as this particular age range have more tender skin that is more vulnerable to harsh chemicals.



Since it's a brand that is free from chemical substances, I thought that I should give it a try so I bought the Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser and also Yadah Oh My Sun Block! This facial wash is different from what I have been using because the previous face wash that I use is in gel texture, but for this Bubble Deep Cleanser it is a facial foam wash.



As you can see, it is in a bubble foam form which makes it very soft and also gentle when you scrub your face giving a slight scent of citrus smell too. One pump is already enough for me because I think my face is not very big (hahahaha) and for a 150ml bottle I think it could be use up to 6 months. This Bubble Deep Cleanser is 99.9% natural ingredients and free from chemical substances. It also contains amino acid surfactants and vitamins. Bubble Deep Cleanser is a great product as makeup remover too as the skin will feel very clean after cleansing and it also have the ability to cleanse deep into pore to remove impurities and makeup without stripping off the skin’s moisture.After washing my face, my skin will feel moisturized, soft and refreshed.



The other product that I tried from Yadah is the sunblock. Sunblock is something very important to me because I do apply it everyday to protect my skin from the UV ray. Another reason is that my skin is already very tan, so I can't afford to let the UV ray destroy my skin tone. Hahaha... When it comes to sun cream, it is all about the texture. What’s different about YADAH Oh My Sun Block from other brands is that it is 100% colorless and transparent (zero color pigments) which means no makeup remover is needed, highly moisturizing, fast-absorbing, non-tinted, non-sticky and non-greasy. YADAH Oh My Sun Block has an exceptionally lightweight texture in matte finish, it feels like you’re wearing nothing at all. 


This sunblock is suitable for everyday use and also has the ability as an anti aging product because it does not contain harmful chemicals and is formulated with natural ingredients. I think it is very important to use products that are chemical free and natural ingredients products do benefit more to the skin too. This product is not sticky at all and does not clog pores because it is colourless. Sunscreens that contain coverage (yellow/ pink undertone) has at least 20% color pigments. Another thing that I like about this Oh My Sunblock is that it has no artificial fragrance but only natural scent which makes your day more comfortable. 

11 Key Benefits:
√ Colorless & highly moisturizing
√ Exceptionally lightweight in a matte finish
√ Suitable for all skin types even sensitive ones
√ Fast-absorbing; Non-sticky and non-greasy
√ Light and refreshing scent
√ Free from 8 harmful chemicals
√ Contains natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Lavender
√ Formulated with sebum control; non-acnegenic and non-camedogenic
√ Protect skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays
√ Fragrance-free
√ No makeup remover is needed



So guys, do check out this 2 products which only cost RM49 each at selected Sasa Outlet! For the Yadah Oh My Sunblock, it is only available on the second week of February at selected Sasa outlet but for Yadah 150ml Bubble Deep Cleanser, it is now in store for only RM49!! Do try it out because natural ingredient products is always better for your skin! :)

For more information, check out Yadah Malaysia FB page  

1 comment:

  1. I've just installed iStripper, so I can have the best virtual strippers on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

Counting Since 2012