Thursday, December 5, 2013

UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE




I did not forgot about my promise on updating my Universal trip, but I am so sorry that my schedule is pack like hell. I do not even have time to breathe. Hahahaha... I have like 9 assignments due in one week, and it's crazy!! I have no idea why would all lecturers put the due date at the same week, they just want us to die >< So for now, finally I have finish all assignments and have a little time ( I am not free yet. I still have final exams starting next week. FML!!) but I will just use this time to update my blog. So this will be a throwback post, don't know need to throw how many times back la. LOL... 



I am so happy that I finally had the chance to visit Universal Singapore. It has been quite some time that I wanted to go because many of my friends went there and they told me it's fun. So on my short break last month, me and a few classmates decided to check it out!! I know many of you maybe have already been there before, but bear with me this kampung boy ok? LOL





I was so excited that day and anticipated to explore Universal Studio. My first time walking in is just like walking into a movie. The setting makes you feel like you are walking in wonderland or Hollywood. LOL... Luckily one of my friend came here before, so he was our tour guide of the day. XD We went on a working day hoping that the crowd will be lesser, but I think it makes no difference for a tourist attraction. LOL... I personally only thinks that three rides is fun, wanna know which three? Continue reading.. Hehe




So there is actually a few section based on different movie. The first stop that we went was Madagascar. I think I have only watch this movie once, so I do not really have a big impression about the movie. The rides for Madagascar was very "family ride" I can say. Hahhahaa.. Like wtf does that mean? Means is not chi gek enough lo, just sit on a boat and go inside this tunnel. But inside got those character talking, it's like a story and the boat ride is a journey to escape. LOL... 



After that, we went far far away. A place where cats can talk and donkey could shout. We have arrived to the adventure of Sherk!! I really love the 4D movie. It was my first time watching 4D movie, and the experience was quite amazing. Since it's not 3D, you don't just watch it, you feel it too. It makes the whole movie very realistic, like you really went in the movie. 


This is the water show. They have a live show above the water as shown in my pic LOL.... and they do really have very good effects. There is really fire explosions, fireworks, gun shot effect. It's like watching a movie but playing live in front of you. Since it's a water show, make sure to know where you're sitting. The audience that sits at the first few rows could get wet, like literally soaking wet. They will splash and shoot water towards to crowd, so get ready to be wet if you sit in front. LOL... Another ride that will make you wet is the Jurassic Park ride. This is the one of the three rides that I think it's real fun and exciting. Luckily my friend told us earlier that we will get wet sitting that ride, so we bought raincoat before entering. They do sell raincoat too, but it's 4 SGD for one. @@ So remember to buy outside before entering. Hahhaaa... 





If you are a big fans of Elmo, you will surely love this place. Walking on sesame streets really do remind me of my childhood. LOL... The ride is actually the most "kiddy" of them all. Hahhaha.. I went in the car, after less than 5 mins the ride is over. I was like wtf? That's all? Hhahaa... But you could see many cute characters in the ride, and it's also a ride where they are telling you a story. But one of my favourite was the little fairy. She is so cute but I donnoe her name la. LOL... I did not know that there is a fairy in Sesame Street. I only know big bird and Elmo. XD








Looking at all the souvenirs and soft toys, they are just too cute for you to resist in buying it. They are just sitting there, looking at you and giving the eyes that says "take me home". Hahhahaaa.. That's more the creepy, maybe not so cute anymore. LOL. Just don't imagine that they talk, then they are cute. Wtf. 




Who don't like Transformers right? They are like the coolest car/robot in the history and I wish that I could have one of them. LOL... So during traffic jam, they can just fly me to my destination and I can skip the jam. XD This is the second right that I will highly recommend. You guys should really come and experience yourself on how fun and exciting this ride is. 






The last theme of Universal Studio is The Mummy. The is the final ride and also the best ride!! We have sat this ride for a few times, because it is nothing like those "kiddy" ride. LOL... This one got chi gek, got surprise. LOL... 

  
Another point that I love this place so much is the beautiful and stunning setting. Every corner seems like a perfect place for me to take a picture, so I did take a picture at every corner. LOL... That's why at last, susah myself in filtering and editing the pics. Too many already. Hahhaa...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012