Friday, December 27, 2013

CIRQUE DU NOM NOM MEDIA CHRISTMAS PARTY


Just look at the title then I bet you guys will know that this is a circus theme Christmas party. LOL... Yes, this is Nom Nom Media annual Christmas party, and if you guys don't know Nom Nom media is the main company of Nuffnang and ChurpChurp. So for this year, their theme for the party is red, white, circus. It was quite challenging when I first received the invitation because I know red and white, but what is circus? How do I dress up for a circus theme?


With the very beautiful assistant country manager of Nom Nom media, Michelle Teh. This party was held last Friday (20th December 2013) at Signature@The Roof. Since it's at the roof, it's a rooftop restaurant! Woww!! LOL... Want to see my full outfit? Wait wait...




The atmosphere of the restaurant is very dreamy with a sense of class. I really like the interior design of the restaurant and of course finger foods is also served which is very delicious too. I reached around 8pm (and the party starts at 7pm =X), because I have to jam from my uni to Bandar Utama during peak hour so it's not my fault. Hahhaa... I was also glad to meet many familiar faces at the party and we just enjoyed the night talking, laughing and of course taking pictures. LOL....


It's a must have thing now when it comes to party, which is a photo booth. All of us love taking pictures, so taking pictures and having a hard copy on the spot is the most brilliant idea ever! There were also lots of lucky draw going on the whole night, but too bad, no luck for me :( Did not won anything home, but it's fine because I took lots of pictures at the photo booth. Hahhahaha


Don't you think that it's such a dreamy setting with all the lights hanging on the "tree" and me holding a bunch of helium balloon. LOL... The balloon was actually decoration all around the restaurant, but I decided to collect a few of them and take some awesome pictures. Hahahhaa... And this is basically my full outfit look of the night. I followed the theme which is red and white on my top, where I paired a plain simple white shirt with my bright red leather jacket. To add in some cuteness (which I think so..lol wtf) I opted a cute red bow tie to finish my upper look. For my pants, I totally have no idea what is circus theme, and the only element that came in mind was stripes. So black and white stripes pants was my best choice to finish the whole look. What do you guys think? :) Hehehe

 With the beautiful blogger, Povy. She really put in a lot of effort in dressing up and also on her make up. Such a cute girl with a loud personality. Hhahaha...

 So this is my partner in crime gang. Clockwise from top: Yours truly, Spellman, Karena and Carolyn. When four of us meet, be sure to have lots of juicy gossip. Lol.. XD

 So who don't know this funny guy. The awesome dancer, Dennis Yin. He is really funny and bubbly, always so cool with jokes. He makes jokes cool. LOL...wtf

Woohoo!! Dmingthing (Ming Han) that creates awesome, funny YouTube videos. So nice meeting him, friendly to the max!



So basically this sums up the whole fun and joyful Christmas party, and I'm surely looking forward for the next Nom Nom media party!

 WISHING ALL OF YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! MAY 2014 BE BLESS WITH JOY AND LAUGHTER!! -xoxo Brian See :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012