Saturday, November 2, 2013

FEATHERS


Hooray, finally on my holiday now!! Although it is just a week break, but I'm still very happy because it's time for me to recharge and relax. Of course, also time for me to play!! LOL... I'm so excited now because I will be flying off to Singapore next week. Finally have the chance to go to USS, and I can't wait to explore and take picture inside. Hahhahaa... So Singapore readers, do say hi if you happen to bump into me. :)
 





So it's already November now, and 2013 is already going to an end. So since it's Deepavali season now, I think this outfit match it a lot. Looking at my vivid peacock feather top, it do really reminds me of Deepavali. Living in a multiracial country, I am actually really fortunate to experience different culture and festival. The rich diversity of culture in Malaysia makes this place so colourful and special.



Peacock feather top from Room 11




For any advertorial post, contact my FB page (Mr.Brian See)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012