Thursday, November 14, 2013

H-Artistry 2013 @ MIECC


It was the most anticipated night for all party goers as it was H-Artistry 2013 the super clubbing party event of the year !! I was so lucky to get invites from Hennessy, and it is a must go event on my list every year. Hennessy has always been one of my favourite drink when it comes to clubbing and party, and H-Artistry party is an event that I did not miss for the past 3 years.



It was held at MIECC on the 2nd November 2013, and of course the crowd is crazy like every year. I arrived around 10pm because of the jam outside Mines, but it was the time when the party was just only starting. Walking in to the lounge is my favourite part of the event, where they serve Hennessy V.S.O.P signature long drinks: Hennessy Apple, Hennessy Berry, Hennessy Ginger and Hennessy Soda. My favourite drink of all time is still the Hennessy apple, because it comes with a sweet and tingling taste. For this year, they also had the My Hennessy Moment Photo Booth where we can snap our pictures and get a copy immediately. Who don't like taking pictures right? LOL...



   
Walking in the main arena, I would just say that the stage and lighting for this year is purely stunning and amazing. Follow up with performance from international artist and DJs, it was a crazy and fun night for all participants.

 With my all time partner in crime, Spellman Choy

 Met up with Carolyn too :)

 Bumped into Dennis Yin. Met him so many times and finally a picture together. hahaha

 Surprise to see my classmate Louis here too. He was one of the crew for this amazing event. 




My outfit of the night. I think my red leather pants blend in so well with the red backdrop. Hahhahaa... Black and red is always the perfect combination to create attraction without overwhelming it. A simple black shirt matched with a statement necklace is just loud yet minimal for the entire look.



 Lastly, it was a great event with entertaining line up and amazing party hard crowd. It is also important to party hard but drink smart. I like how Hennessy do prepare mineral water for all participants at the exit and also taxi service for those that are unable to drive home safely. Always remember, NEVER drink and drive. :)

For more info, check out Hennessy Malaysia Facebook Page








  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012