Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WIN TICKETS TO URBANSCAPES 2013!!


Since my high school days, I have always heard my friends talking about Urbanscapes but I totally have no idea on what is it. So recently my uni mates told me that Urbanscapes 2013 is happening again soon, this time at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park, Serdang (MAEPS). 



So this year Urbanscapes 2013, I am so excited and looking forwards to see what do they have to offer and also I believe that it will be a place full of creativity and inspiration. As this is the 11th year of Urbanscapes, it will be a 2 day event which will be happening on the 23 and 24 November at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park, Serdang (MAEPS).  

Tiger Urbanscapes Satellite Show on the 31st October 2013 at KL Live   


If you are just like me, feeling so anticipated towards this event, this is your chance to win tickets to Urbanscapes 2013 all thanks to Tiger Beer. Just head over to KL Live on the 31st October 2013 to join the “Tiger Urbanscapes Satellite Show” which will be featuring Mew and Explosions in the Sky. Snap a picture of your most epic pose at the Tiger Instabooth there and upload it on Facebook or Instagram with #makeurbanscapesepic, #TigerBeerMY and @TigerBeerMY. If you can’t make it for the satellite show, don’t worry!! Starting from 1st November 2013, just snap a rocking pose of yourself and upload it to Facebook or Instagram, and remember to hash tag #makeurbanscapesepic, #TigerBeerMY and @TigerBeerMY to stand a chance winning exclusive tickets to Urbanscapes 2013!!  

For more information, check out Urbanscape Facebook page for more information about this art festival or go to TigerBeerMY to find out more interesting things on what Tiger is up to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012