Thursday, August 1, 2013

SUPER CAT


I'm actually not a fans of cat, don't really like them because they look so cunning and evil, so I prefer cute dogs more. LOL. But if there is a super cat with super powers, then I won't mind having it. Hahhaha.... 



So I think this is the main reason why I'm attracted to this t-shirt, something simple but with a super cat with laser eyes. Since my holiday have started (FINALLY!!), I am already in my relaxing mood, hence also choosing outfit that is more simple and comfortable. 



Since a statement t-shirt like this can already make this look interesting, I matched it with a black pants to neutralized the whole combination. A blue denim on my shoulder creating a more layering effect overall. Minimalistic accessories match perfectly with this simple outfit. Fashion is always feeling comfortable. :)



 T-shirt from 黑街








No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012