Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ROAR


Roar!! School starts, means waking up very early in the morning, and feeling sleepy the whole day. LOL... Just starting to feel comfortable in my holiday mood, my class has started!! Timetable is just so shitty, with classes till 8pm and many long breaks in between!! @.@ WTF!! Really hope that I could still spare some time in updating my blog and not be drown in assignment again. But I think that it will hardly happen. :(


So talking about this outfit, since simple dark colours combination is one of Fall 2013 trend, I have matched a black oversize top with a grey pants for this outfit. I always love the comfort of wearing oversize top especially during hot weather. 



To compliment more on the outfit, layering has always been a trend in all season, and since the trend of shirt on waist is back, I tied my denim shirt on my waist to create a better visual of layering overall. Denim could always be so versatile in any style, blending into any combination just perfectly. Another element that should not be missed in this outfit is the unconventional prints on my top, with pop out colours creating a more statement attraction to enhance the overall black/grey look.  


 With leather and boots as an important trend this season, I have chosen my leather boots to create a more rugged look. As for accessories, minimalistic is always my best choice to avoid overwhelming the entire outfit.

Oversize Top from 黑街


No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012