Saturday, June 29, 2013

MAKING HARD TIMES FUN

Woohoo, finish two presentation for today and it was such a relief. As you all know I have been working hard on my assignments lately, that's why I have not much time to blog. But finally, my PR proposal is done. I have been staying up till 3am every night and only getting an average of 3-4 hours of sleep everyday. O.O I think I will be transforming into a zombie real soon. LOL. 

So for this PR proposal, me and my group member have been working hard for the past 4-5 weeks. But hard works paid off, we had the opportunity to work with students from Deakin University, Australia. It was just a great and fun experience working with students from Australia, and not to mention, they were such good and friendly people. 

Awesome group mates and partners from Australia :)

Of course we have to bring them around KL for some awesome local drinks and food

Meet Laura and Kate, very friendly ( and also professional) people from Australia. It was such an awesome experience working with them :)
Sometimes when assignments is hard, I'm glad there is still fun moment to balance out the stress. Example: meeting with awesome people from other country and of course making an assignment fun and interesting. As I mention in my previous post, I had done a media kit for one of my assignment and there were also pictures taken for my catalog. So to not put them in waste, I just have to share some of my outfit that I have shoot.























So that's all for this post, overwhelming all of you with my outfit pictures. LOL.. But I hope you guys enjoy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012