Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SECOND CHANCE

Alright, if you had read my previous post, you will know that I was quite confuse on whether to continue blogging. But after receiving feedback from my readers, and also followers that write in to me, all of your support is really appreciated. Thank you again. So as promise, I will blog on another outfit post. :) Yayy!! 

So everyone deserve a second chance, so what am I talking about here? haha.. Alright, if you do read and follow my blog constantly, you will realize that the top and blazer is something that I have wore before. But what I think is, if it's something that you like, why can't we wear more than once? As long as you mix and match it , it looks good, then it's worth the price.




 So for this outfit, I style it in a different way compare to my previous one. If you do remember my previous outfit post on this top, I matched it with a cap and made the whole outfit more simple to enhance the prints on the top because I love it so much. This fox head prints is really one of the reason why I will wear it again and now matching it with a blazer without tucking in my top, just to have more sense of layering in this outfit. Lastly, burgundy pants just to lighten up the whole look from dullness. 

Do you see how lively the fox look? Sometimes I'm afraid that it will jump out and bite me. hahahaa. But I think I feed him well LOL
Leather Blocking Blazer- 【MR.ALLEN 潮流服裝店】
Fox Printed Top- Bangkok
Burgundy Pants- H&M
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012