Monday, March 25, 2013

HOLIDAY END


My holiday is finally coming to an end. Will gonna start my class this Thursday, and somehow I am quite excited to go back to class. Haha.. Having a 3 months long holiday break just makes me feel so bored, and when it's coming to an end, I realize how unproductive I have been. >.< 

So for you people that just got your SPM results, I bet your holiday is also coming to an end, and college life is starting real soon. I just realize that time flies, still remember the moment I got my SPM results 2 years back, but luckily I have made up my mind in studying what course. If many of you have not decide to take what course, it is best to think on your own interest rather than following majority, or what your parents want you to be. *parents should let your own children choose* LOL

I always believe that we should live a life that what we enjoy most, but not what people want us to be. Luckily my parents is very understanding on this issue, and let me made my own decision. I am quite happy and of course not regretting in choosing Mass Communication. Many people may think that it is something easy, but I can just say, there is nothing easy in university. Every course requires you to read, to write and to present. It just depends on which one more. So why not choose something you will enjoy? 

I know that going back to class this sem will be much more tougher. Just looking at the subjects name already made me worry. Haizzzz..... Assignment and exam, something that I HATE!! (who don't?) LOL... So before going back to the stress zone of life, it's better to enjoy to the fullest the stress-free moment of holiday!! Gathering with friends, holiday trip and of course PARTY!! 

I am not a party animal, although I love party alot. I really seldom club and go out till very late (I do have curfew, and my parents is still very strict to me) :( So going to club is really once in a blue moon. So luckily this time I had the chance to party before class starts, and also to party with high school friends. Something that we had never done together before. LOL

Prettiest girls from high school. hahahahha..
Mika Shu ;)
With Chuei Shan. just back for a few days, and flying off again.
Leng Lui Ewon ^^
Pey Yan in the middle. All time partner in crime ;)
Mer Sie.
Having the "flash is too bright" expression. LOL. With Pey Yan and Venes
Ok, I think that's all for this post. Wanted to have a short post, and realize I wrote so much above. HAHA... I think it's time to turn off my holiday mood, and start preparing for study mood. NO!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012