Friday, February 1, 2013

BRIAN SEE X DREAMSCAPE

Recently, I did a photoshoot for my friend's online shop Dremscape. Before this, I already have a very big interest in their accessories collection. It's always so edgy and fashion, something that I like alot. But too bad, they only sell ladies clothes before this, which made me having no faith with their clothes collection. But for now, finally they have launch a new collection series of street wear for men. I am so glad to participate in this photoshoot and be the model of their new collection. 

Check out the pictures :)




Spiky Oversized Denim Outer with Studded Cross  


The Simpson Denim inspired by Jeremy Scott's latest design



Givenchy inspired studded Pullover
So these are some few from their latest men's collection. They also have many hand made items too. Check out their website here.

3 comments:

Counting Since 2012