Hello everyone, and wishing all of you a very Happy 2013!! I bet that many of you have already started your classes and also work, but for me I am still in my holidays!! So how did all of you celebrated new years eve on Monday? As for me, I actually worked on New Years Eve. I got an job offer at Curve , so I worked from 7pm-10pm but my job scope was really very simple, so I enjoyed it. After 10pm, me and my friends went to Solaris Mont Kiara for the countdown. It is actually quite happening there because the place was packed, but I believe it's NYE, so everywhere and anywhere where people can party will be pack. HAHA .
Celebrating New Year for me this year was actually very simple, a small gathering with my friends along the roadside and waiting for the clock to tick at 12am. There were also fireworks, it is indeed very beautiful and I was enjoying it, but because it was too near, there were some scraps falling from the sky, and I am afraid that it will hit or hurt my eyes. So I was in a condition where I was trying to enjoy the fireworks but also trying to close my eyes preventing those scraps falling into my eyes. After the fireworks, me and my friends just went to a mamak, sit down and have a break. That's all for my celebration, boring right? LOL.
|My all time partner in crime- Spellman|
|We have to pose !!|
|Fireworks with 2 sexy ladies. HAHAHAHA|
|Bff- Pey Yan and Spellman|
So it is already 2013, a new year. We should have a new expectation and also new resolution. Still remember that I blog about my 2012 resolution, I realize that I did not even fulfill half of it. So as for this year, I really hope that I could achieve it. My 2013 resolution will be:
- Study hard to achieve better results (no procrastinating and last minute revision, and also pay more attention in class)
- Get more freelance job and earn more extra money
- Participate more in events and hope that there will be more sponsors
- Achieve more followers for my FB page and also Instagram: mrbriansee
- Keep up with my gym and gain more weight
- Travel with family and friends (spend more time with love ones)
- Hopefully have chance in modelling and TVC jobs (to be feature in magazine/commercial)
I know that it is really hard to achieve everything, and things won't go as smooth as you wish, but setting a target in life is better than having no decision in future. So let's hope all of us will have a great 2013 year ahead, and dreams will come true. So what's your 2013 resolution?