Sunday, January 6, 2013

Who Let The Dogs Out?

It is a rainy day today, so finally I wore something that makes me feel warm. It has been in my closet for quite some time, and finally it has the chance for me to wear it out today. This Givenchy inspired rottweiler hoodie is one of my favourite. Although I'm living in a tropical country here, and there is no winter and season change, but I always have a great addiction towards hoodie and sweater which I personally thinks it could bring out a very versatile style with the right combination. 


So for my final look on this outfit, I matched the rottweiler printed hoodie which is decorated with diamond cuffs with a grey bleached jeans. I like how the contrast of the top and bottom came out, enhancing the the "fierce" of my hoodie, but not burying the ratio of my whole body. So here is my full outfit.









A closer look on the rottweiler printed hoodie


My accessories of the day. Mainly gold and black combination.

The diamond cuffs that is decorated on the hoodie. Makes you shine bright like a diamond . XD





 Lastly, I chose this red studded leopard print high cut as my shoe for this outfit. I love this shoe combination as spikes and studs will still be one hot item in 2013 fashion. When studs and spikes came into the fashion world last year, I know that many of you could not accept it, but for now, you will see many designer's collection has added this elements to their creation. Another distinguishing feature of this shoe is the material and also the prints. Red leopard prints and furry material made the whole shoe more lively and vivid. 

So, have you know what to shop for CNY now? That's all for this post, bye ^^

Rottweiler hoodie sponsor by:  黑街

8 comments:

  1. nice rings <3
    nice shoe
    nice shirt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Whats that on your middle finger??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there, it's actually just a ring. I think it's cool. haha

      Delete
  3. Nice shirt, mind sharing where u purchase it ? ;) Cos im looking for this givenchy rottweiler inspired desperately. tx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, i posted the link of the shop below my post =)

      Delete
  4. hello
    where did you buy it, the hoodie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, i posted the link of the shop below my post =)

      Delete

Counting Since 2012