Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Hi-Tea Session

Feeling so relax and happy for this few weeks because I am on my holiday and there is just like nothing for me to worry and do. Maybe there is one-Money. Actually feeling quite restless just staying at home and doing nothing, really hope that I could find some part time job to have some extra income and also to kill time. So the only thing that I could do when I'm bored is to blog. :) I am glad that I have been updating my blog lately and not leaving it dead. Really hope that I could keep up the good work. HAHA. Although I am not sure how many of you do often read my blog, but I am still thankful to the loyal reader out there that support me in blogging. So, don't forget to follow my blog and also follow me on NuffnangX if you have an account. ^^

Had a hi-tea session with my uni mates few days ago at Levain.Because it is our sem break now, so most of them is actually leaving KL and going back to their hometown. So just a small farewell gathering for us, and hope that we will miss each other. LOL. I am also indeed grateful meeting  and knowing all this awesome people that made my day so cheerful and awesome. So for this 3 months break, I am sure that I will miss their sampat-ness and craziness that we had together. Hehe... See you guys soon and enjoy holiday BMC2012 :)

Watcha looking at? LOL. Wearing Sab glasses and I look like an uncle. XD
Have no idea why am I always in the middle and Sabrina is on my right, Juwei on my left? It's really just a coincident. Hehe ^^
Had some pizza,croissant and tarts. Must try the pizza, it's YUMMM~~ 
Hello Spellman. What's with the duck face? LOL

The dancing and sampat queen, Sabrina. Never fail to be sampat, even in pictures. LOL
Miss little red bean, Juwei Ong. Why red bean? It's because of her small eyes. hahaha.

Some candid shot.
Description of this pic: trying to show off our purple hair (we all dyed purple, but mine and Sabrina's hair colours has fade)
Conclusion: Juwei the only surviving one . XD

Happy Holidays to all of you, and soon we will meet again. Ngek ngek ngek... :)

Will be flying off to Bangkok this weekend, and I can't wait to shop there. So I will be away and can't blog for the few days, but do stay tuned on my blog for more updates. Miss you guys. Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012