Sunday, December 30, 2012

My 2012 Fashion Mood Board

So this will be my last blog post for 2012, and it's time for me to welcome 2013. I realize that there are so many outfit this year that I like, so I decided to make my own 2012 fashion mood board from my daily fashion.

For those that do not know what is a mood board, it's actually just some combination or collection of text or images into one poster to express a feeling or a style in getting the overall thoughts together. So here are some mood board that I created from few of the outfits that I personally like from this year. 

mood board 1

mood board 2

mood board 3

mood board 4

mood board 5

mood board 6
So what do you think? Which outfit is your favourite? Feel free to comment =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012