Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dark Woods

 Hello December, the last month of the year is finally here. I bet that this month is gonna end fast, cause I feel that I am so busy. So what's my plan for the last month of 2012, the answer is....nothing. I have final assignment and final exams all in this month. I have to prepare for my final showcase too. The final showcase for my performing arts subject, our class is gonna do a play about The Odysseus. Although I am not playing a huge role, but we still have to practice as a group.
Zara sweater with black jacket. And yes, I love colour contrast. Winter is here....
Not having you here, makes me feels like I am lost in the dark woods, trying to walk my way out, but I am sure, light is just not far away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012