Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Star

It's Christmas time, the most wonderful time of the year has arrive. This means that my 3 months of sem break has officially started. It's Christmas and it's holiday for me, just too awesome!! With my Christmas mood with me, how can I not go to shopping malls to feel the jolly season atmosphere. 

Went to Mid Valley the day before Christmas eve, and I found out that the whole mall is packed. I think that everyone is doing last minute shopping to buy Christmas's gift. Christmas is all about giving and receiving, and also appreciating what we have for now. So how did all of you spend your Christmas? As for me, I spend my Christmas with my love ones, a warm bonding family gathering, just like how it was used to be. 

My outfit of the day, is the Givenchy inspired star collection sweater. Always wanted this fall winter collection, and I found this inspired piece from 黑街。So let's wear something warm this winter season, and oversize sweater could never be wrong. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012