Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Thank you to ChurpChurp for the invitation, I was invited to the movie premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 movie screening. That makes me the first to watch this movie in Malaysia before it started screening on all cinema here. 

Don't worry in reading this post, because I am not gonna write a review on this movie, so fans out there, you won't get any spoilers here. If you are a Twilight fans, you will now that this is the finale part of the whole series,and everyone has been waiting for so long, and this includes me. Although I am not really a hardcore Twilight fans, I don't particularly support team Edward or team Jacob, but I do really love watching this movie and had watched all Twilight movie since the first one. 

Movie premiere at Cathay Cineplax E@curve
Twilight merchandise.
Glad meeting Jane,famous blogger
If you have watch Breaking Dawn: Part 1, you will know that Bella had gave birth to a baby with Edward and begin her new life as a vampire.After the birth of their daughter, Renesmee,Bella started enjoying her new life and new powers,but their family bliss is threatened again, by a new menace. The Cullens were accuse that Renesmee is an immortal child, which could challenge the power and existence of the Volturi.This leads the volturi to start a battle and try to destroy the Cullens for breaking the vampire law.
The Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi. In order in protecting Renesmee, the werewolf also volunteer to help in battling with the Volturi. This is where the battle between the Cullen and the werewolf vs. the Volturi begins. 

Team Jacob?
Team Edward?

After watching the movie, I can just say that I totally love it and it was awesome. There were part which were so humorous which made everyone in the hall laugh, but when it reaches the climax of the movie, it was so exciting. I could not get my eyes away from the screen and every second was just so breathtaking. As a conclusion for the ending, was it bad or good? I recommend you to find it out yourself, and then tell me on what do you think? Enjoy :)
Don't miss out this movie.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was a lovely epic finale and couldnt have gone better. The writer of this review Srijana, should stop writing reviews for English movies and stick to writing for masala drama Bollywood ones. I mean it looks like she has a personal grudge against the characters and series. Lady! grow up! its just fiction. Wat else do you expect.. Shahrukh romance and Salman actions or Saif comedies is it!!! Srijana i really feel you should waste your time writing these reviews without even watching the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Counting Since 2012