Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Pinnacle Of H-Artistry The Global Art Of Mixing Trilogy 2012 @ MIECC

Thank you to Hennessy Malaysia for the invitation, I was invited to the finale party of Hennessy Artistry Party 2012 that was held at MIECC last weekend. All I can say for this party that it was a blast!! Hennessy had never disappoint me in party and especially when it comes to their Hennessy mixture drinks, and my all time favorite Hennessy apple. 

Guest were allowed to enter the lounge around 9.30pm to enjoy the free flow Hennessy drinks. The party started around 10.30pm when Block B performed as the first performing artist. After that, everyone then enjoyed performance from Alexandra Burke, Havana Brown and DJ Starkillers. I enjoyed the most when DJ Havana Brown started to perform, and it was also when the crowd was all in their dancing mood. The whole place was brought to the peak, and everyone was enjoying the night till the max!! 

Saw Block B at the entrance having an interview with the media. They were like only 2m away from me.
Thank you Hennessy Malaysia again for the invitations. =)
My outifit of the day. Floral print t-shirt matched with denim.
When you see this logo, you know some big party is going on!!
Sister
With Yieng
With Spellman
With Vanda
Isabel, Me, Desiree and Spellman
So glad that I met Melvin, local actor that I admire alot. =)
Had a really fun night with all the party people !!

   

1 comment:

Counting Since 2012