Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Control in Denim

If you read my previous post on denim, you will know that I stated denim is something very versatile and also a fashion that will not fade. I matched two very light colour together in my previous denim post, but for this outfit, I'm not running away with "denim with denim", but matching the lighter and darker denim together. 

Although denim is originally in blue colour, but because of the innovative ideas if human kind, denim fabric dyeing is divided into two categories; indigo dyeing and sulfur dyeing. Indigo dyeing produces traditional blue colours or shades similar to blue colours. Sulfur dyeing (also called colour denim) is used to create specialty black colours and other colours like pink, grey, rust, mustard, green,and also improve the quality. 

For this outfit coordination, I matched a light blue denim shirt with diy spikes and a skinny torn dark blue jeans from H&M. 









Skinny torn jeans from H&M
DIY spikes denim

Here a some iconic fashion celebrity that inspired me alot in denim fashion.
My most look up to fashionista celebrity- G Dragon


David Beckham


Zac Efron

That's all for this post, and I guess you will now know how denim could be so versatile and fashionable. Good night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012