Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Rising Vampires : Apocalypse 吸血鬼的诞生,末日的到来。

Okay, I know that I have not updated my blog frequently. I am really so sorry to all my readers, sometimes is not that I do not want to update, it's just because that I have not enough time to do so. When I have outing, I will be dead tired when I reach home. Really no more energy and idea in blogging. Luckily now, I'm all back in action!!

Recently went for a photoshooting session with my best friend Pey Yan, and the theme of this shoot is "The Rising Vampires : Apocalypse". Really glad to have this opportunity to work with Ryo Helmenkalastaja, our photographer of the day. Really appreciate his effort and also he did a great job with shooting and editing skills.

Actually the venue that we were planning to shoot is at Bukit Cahaya, but due to some
misleading direction from google map, we were lost and we can't find our destination. So with no choice, we found an empty area near the road side, that has trees and a big drain. It was actually very hot, and we were posing under the hot sun, and with lots of ants, insect and lizard that was on the tree and on the grass. Indeed it was not a very comfortable environment to shoot, but luckily I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Here are some of the shots, for a view of all shots, please go to https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.331173876939363.76832.129494517107301&type=1






--------END--------

follow my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counting Since 2012